Reading Well Books on Prescription helps people understand and manage their health and wellbeing using self-help reading. The scheme is endorsed by health professionals and supported by public libraries.
Building on the success of the 2013 list for common mental health conditions, a new dementia list has been developed with health and library professionals, people with dementia and carers.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the full dementia book list, which was launched nationally in January 2015.
To support the scheme in libraries and partner practices, the following materials are now available to order:
- User leaflets: £7.25 per pack of 100
- Prescriber leaflets: £7.25 per pack of 100
- A3 portrait posters: £3.80 per pack of 10
- A3 landscape posters: £3.80 per pack of 10
- A4 portrait posters: £1.90 per pack of 10
- A4 landscape posters: £1.90 per pack of 10
- Sticker sheets (35 stickers per sheet): 75p per sheet (please note, these are general Reading Well Books on Prescription stickers, and can be used for both the dementia list and the common mental health conditions list)
P&P is based on total spend.
Please select the items you would like to order below.
Materials supporting Reading Well Books on Prescription for common mental health conditions are also available to order.